Camping, Hiking, Gardening, etc:
- We recommend showering with our camping soap before going outdoors.
- You may also carry a bar with you and apply to pulse points throughout the day.
- Your natural body heat will help release the scent blend into the air.
- For extra protection outdoors you can even use this versatile bar as a shampoo.
- Poison Ivy: Old fashioned lye soap has been used for years to help with poison ivy exposure.
Mash a small amount of the Soap with warm water and apply the paste to the exposed area. Or sprinkle a few drops of water on the bar and glide it over the exposed area—just be sure to rinse the bar so that you do not spread the irritating Urushiol oil of the poison ivy plant.