Directions for A Baby Bath:
- Fill the muslin bag with 1/4 cup of herbs and add to baby’s warm bath water.
- Squeeze bag to release the essence.
- Using the bag as an herbal washcloth, gently rub baby’s body and hair.
- The herbal bag may also be used as a compress on irritated skin.
- When finished empty and rinse the bag and allow to dry.
For External use only. When using any new product on infants or young children we recommend a patch test for allergies or sensitivities.
Directions For An Adult Bath:
- Fill the muslin bag with 1/3 to 1/2 cup of herbs
- Hang the bag from the faucet and allow hot water to run through the bag or place the bag in bath under very warm running water
- Squeeze bag to release the essence. Relax and soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The herbal bag may be used as a compress on your temples, neck or other pulse points. Use as an “herbal washcloth,” with or without soap. When finished empty and rinse the bag and allow to dry.
For external use only!