- Handcrafted by Chagrin Valley Soap
- Deep ridges keep natural soap dry between uses
- A solid piece of White Oak - no glues, stains or preservatives
- White Oak, used in shipbuilding, wine barrels, and whiskey barrels, is very durable and is resistant to decay--unlike pine
- The high level of tannins in oak also help prevent bacterial growth
Even nicer than the photos. Great way of adding a natural yet modern look to my bathroom, with the benefit of being environmentally friendly.
I use this soap dish in my laundry and the sink is right by the back door. Perfect spot for handwashing when you come in from the garden. Now I have a lovely natural wooden soap dish for my organic lemon grass soap.
Such a great sustainable addition to my home!