The perfect starter set for your next eco-friendly camping trips, including great organic and natural insect repellent products and a pack of chemical free fire starters.
Our Deet-free all organic insect repellents, safe and effective for the whole family, use organic essential oils to naturally repel insects.
- Bug Repellents are USDA Certified Organic and 100% Natural
- We harnessed the Power of Plants that produce their own natural pesticides as a chemical defense
- Our natural insect repellents work because the active ingredients are plant essential oils known to contain high levels of natural bug deterrents
- Safe, natural bug repellents are great substitutes for chemical laden, toxic bug sprays
The gift set includes:
- A certified organic, natural bug repellent lotion bar stick with our special blend of essential oils that includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET!
- An organic moisturizing Camping & Trail natural soap is formulated with essential oils known to discourage mosquitoes and other insects. A great natural bug repellent soap!
- A bug candle and natural body insect repellent in one! This natural bug candle does double duty--light the candle to enjoy the wonderful scent that helps deter mosquitos. When a pool of warm oil forms apply the warm lotion to exposed skin where bugs are biting.
- A pack of fire starters, to fire up charcoal barbecues or fireplaces with lightweight, water-resistant and chemical free fire starters! Made exclusively from leftover Abeego beeswax wraps.
Bug repellent Stick
Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Basil Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
Camping & Trail natural soap
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Canola Oil, Jewelweed, Wildharvested, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Organic Oat Flour, Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Citronella Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Basil Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Soy Wax, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Basil Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
Made with beeswax, tree resin, and organic jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth. Includes: Enough to light 10-12 fires
Abeego is all natural. Every ingredient used comes from the earth and will return to it without a trace.
Abeego is zero waste. “Waste” is actually a resource. From day one we adopted a waste free commitment so we make amazing twist ties and fire starters with the excess.
Abeego lasts. Planned obsolescence should be obsolete. Beeswax is valuable so we make Abeego durable. You’ll add to your collection before replacing tired wraps.
Abeego uses minimal energy to produce. Primarily people powered, except our awesome waxing machine that has tripled our output using the same amount of energy.
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family-owned and operated company that began as a hobby born out of a concern about the synthetic ingredients in skincare products and the adverse effects of these ingredients on our skin, our children and our environment.
As a result, we are dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products made with awesome ingredients.
A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it.
Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded.
Every ingredient has a purpose and we will always use the best quality ingredients to make the best safe and effective skincare products available.
All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
Nothing is outsourced.
We oversee the entire process for every product to ensure maximum freshness, consistency, and perfection.
We do it all ourselves--from start to finish--from our family to yours!
Our mission is a simple one . . .To Harness the Power and Simplicity of Nature® to provide fresh, wholesome, natural products that will nourish the skin and be kind to the planet.