1. Use as face-wash soap
Use lukewarm water to create a creamy lather in your clean hands.
Gently massage the lather over your face using circular motions with your fingers.
Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
- Rinse your face with cold or lukewarm water to remove dust and dirt from your skin. Keeping your skin wet reduces friction during face washing.
- With well-washed hands, add water and create a light and fluffy leather. Even if the soap is black, the foam will be pleasantly white and soft.
- Start washing gently from the forehead, nose, and chin. Be careful not to let your fingers touch your skin, as if you were cushioning the foam between your hands and your skin.
- Rinse with water or lukewarm water, remember to carefully rinse also the hairline, temples and neck.
- Remove water by pressing a clean towel against your face. Be careful not to rub your face with a towel.
2. Use as body soap
This soap is also great to was your entire body and since it does not use any fragrances or preservatives that could irritate the skin, this bamboo charcoal soap can be used also on kids' more sensitive skin.
3. Use as deodorant soap
Thanks to the bamboo's adsorbtion properties, this bamboo charcoal soap is great to get rid of cooking smells from your hands.