SENSITIVE ON YOUR SKIN AND SUSTAINABLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- LIQUID-LESS LAUNDRY DETERGENT
- 32 LAUNDRY PACK = 2 MONTHS OF LAUNDRY (average)
- 64 LAUNDRY PACK = 4 MONTHS OF LAUNDRY (average)
- 384 LAUNDRY PACK = 1 YEAR OF LAUNDRY! (average)
- GENTLE ON THE SKIN
Our eco-friendly laundry sheets make your laundry easier, healthier, more economical, and above all, environmentally friendly!
Each of these laundry strip packs eco-friendly, ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of laundry detergent.
They are a True Earth product made in Canada - by Dizolve® Group Corporation.
Half load or hand wash? Just tear a sheet in half!
Super dirty load? Use two strips!
No need to fumble with messy measuring caps
The convenient soap-paper strips are easy and mess-free for even kids to use!
The smart formulation key characteristics are:
4 EASY STEPS:
STEP 1: Detach a strip
STEP 2: Place strip in the washing machine
Top-loader: place strip inside washer
Front-loader: break strip into four or more pieces and place in detergent dispenser
STEP 3: Add Clothes
STEP 4: Start the wash
The bag is made from recycled and FSC certified paper with a luxurious thickness that will protect the strips, the satchel allow us higher shipping flexibility.
Once finished with them, both the satchel and the courier the bag can be easily home composted or recycled in a council recycling bin.
Inside there are 32 or 64 small movie-ticket sized sheets of soap-paper.
Its low-sudsing formula works in top and front load washing machines, including high-efficiency ones (HE) and is effective in both cold or hot water.
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water