A concentrated organic apple cider vinegar rinse infused with certified organic herbs and organic lemongrass and tea tree essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
- clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
- removes residue
- brings back body and shine
- revitalizes dull hair
- naturally decreases tangles
- helps decrease dandruff
- unclogs hair follicles which may help with excess shedding or hair loss
- lemongrass essential oil helps strengthen hair follicles, fight hair loss and soothe scalp conditions
- tea tree oil helps treat dandruff, soothe a dry flaking scalp, promote hair growth and unclog blocked hair follicles
ACV Rinses are especially helpful for those new to shampoo bars!
For Whole Head Rinse: Vinegar rinse should be diluted
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to a spray Bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
- For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled
- For short thin hair, recipe can be halved
- Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.
Organic, raw, non-pasteurized vinegar appears cloudy with sediment on the bottom due to the “mother” which contains the natural living enzymes and nutrients.
For External use only
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Horsetail, Organic Rosemary, Organic Nettle, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Basil, Organic Lavender, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil