Our concentrated Summer Rain™ organic apple cider vinegar rinse is infused with certified organic herbs and organic essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
- clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
- removes residue
- revitalizes dull hair
- naturally decreases tangles
- lavender essential oil helps with scalp conditions like dandruff and dry, flaky scalp and stimulates the scalp to promote hair growth
- rosemary strengthens hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, conditions hair and helps treat scalp conditions like dandruff
- ylang ylang stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth, soothes the scalp, conditions hair and helps balance scalp oil production
- thyme oil improves scalp circulation, encourages hair growth and helps treat dandruff
ACV Rinses are especially helpful for those new to shampoo bars!
For Whole Head Rinse: Vinegar rinse should be diluted
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to a spray Bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
- For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled
- For short thin hair, recipe can be halved
- Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.
Organic, raw, non-pasteurized vinegar appears cloudy with sediment on the bottom due to the “mother” which contains the natural living enzymes and nutrients.
For External use only
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Horsetail, Organic Rosemary, Organic Nettle, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Basil, Organic Lavender, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil