Do you love to be outdoors but hate the bugs? Our moisturizing Camping & Trail natural soap is formulated with essential oils known to discourage mosquitoes and other insects. A great natural bug repellent soap!
- The sunflower oil is infused with wild harvested jewelweed
- Great natural soap for campers, hikers, and gardeners
- May help with poison ivy exposure (see "How to Use" below)
- Enriched with organic cocoa butter and nourishing oils
- Organic oat flour soothes skin
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Canola Oil, Jewelweed, Wildharvested, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Organic Oat Flour, Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Citronella Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Basil Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
Camping, Hiking, Gardening, etc:
- We recommend showering with our camping soap before going outdoors.
- You may also carry a bar with you and apply to pulse points throughout the day.
- Your natural body heat will help release the scent blend into the air.
- For extra protection outdoors you can even use this versatile bar as a shampoo.
- Poison Ivy: Old fashioned lye soap has been used for years to help with poison ivy exposure.
Mash a small amount of the Soap with warm water and apply the paste to the exposed area. Or sprinkle a few drops of water on the bar and glide it over the exposed area—just be sure to rinse the bar so that you do not spread the irritating Urushiol oil of the poison ivy plant.
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family-owned and operated company that began as a hobby born out of a concern about the synthetic ingredients in skincare products and the adverse effects of these ingredients on our skin, our children and our environment.
As a result, we are dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products made with awesome ingredients.
A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it.
Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded.
Every ingredient has a purpose and we will always use the best quality ingredients to make the best safe and effective skincare products available.
All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
Nothing is outsourced.
We oversee the entire process for every product to ensure maximum freshness, consistency, and perfection.
We do it all ourselves--from start to finish--from our family to yours!
Our mission is a simple one . . .To Harness the Power and Simplicity of Nature® to provide fresh, wholesome, natural products that will nourish the skin and be kind to the planet.