An herbal bath and facial steam formulated with aromatic herbs and a touch of aromatic essential oils to help relieve congestion. Steam inhalation is a great old-fashioned remedy for colds, coughs and congestion.
Although herbal steam cannot cure a cold or flu, when inhaled, the decongestant herbal aromatics go where they are needed, into congested and irritated sinus passages, throat and lungs.
- All Natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
- Great old-fashioned remedy for colds, coughs, and congestion
- Warm, moist air helps opens up congested sinuses and lung passageways allowing you to breathe a bit easier
- Can be used as a Bath Tea or for more intense inhalation as a Facial Steam!
- 1 bag contains about 1 3/4 cups of tea, enough 6 facial steams or 3 baths
- Reusable cotton muslin bag included!
Directions for Bath Tea:
- Fill muslin bag with 1/2 cup of herbs
- Hang from the faucet and allow hot water to run through the bag
- Or place bag in bath under very warm running water
- Squeeze bag to release the natural essence
- Relax and soak for 15 – 20 minutes
- Read our FAQ to the right on "Why Use A Bath Tea"
Directions for Facial Steam:
- Place ¼ cup of herbs into muslin bag
- Place bag in a pot or heatproof bowl about 3-quart size
- Pour 2 quarts of boiling water over herbs
- Cover and steep 10 minutes
- Wait a few minutes to allow the water to cool slightly--be sure steam is not too hot
- Place bowl on a heatproof surface where you can comfortably sit
- Holding your head 12 inches from bowl, drape a large towel over head and bowl to capture steaming herbal water
- Allow the steam to bathe your skin a minute or two and then raise your head a bit and take a few breaths of fresh air
- Repeat the process for a maximum of 5 to 10 minutes
- If at any time it gets too hot under the towel--lift a corner to let in a little cool air
- As the herbs steep, the rising steam will open your pores and carry the aromatic herbal oils your skin
- Splash face with cool water, to close your pores, and pat dry
Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Thyme, Organic Peppermint, Organic Rosemary, Organic Sage, Organic Juniper Berries, Organic Chamomile, Organic Yarrow, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil