Experience a mini-spa treatment for dull, tired skin, with every shower. Dead Sea health spas and mud baths have been popular for decades. Dead Sea Mud improves blood circulation, rejuvenates skin, and deep cleans to remove impurities.
The fine, natural grain of the mud softly, yet effectively, sloughs off dead skin cells and leaves the skin looking fresh and radiant. The Dead Sea Mud used in this soap is not a powder, it is a mixture of mineral rich Dead Sea Mud and nourishing mineral water from the Dead Sea. This essential oil blend of this emollient spa bar creates an incredibly refreshing soap.
The fine, natural grain of the mud and clay softly, yet effectively, sloughs off dead skin cells and leaves skin looking fresh and radiant
- Australian Black Clay clay soothes irritation and draws out impurities from the skin, helping clear blemishes
- Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins and minerals, is believed to remove impurities, re-mineralize, and restore elasticity to the skin
- Enriched with organic virgin shea butter
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Water, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Dead Sea Mud, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Australian Black Clay, Organic Seaweed, Lime Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
What Should I Use With My Soap to Clean My Face?
We believe in simple, effective cleansing for your complexion and that is accomplished with natural soap and water. The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away. The method you use to cleanse your skin, especially your face, is really personal preference. We thought we would share just a few examples.
Hand Lathering is usually the suggested method for cleansing delicate facial skin.
- Use lukewarm water to create a creamy lather in your clean hands.
- Gently massage the lather over your face using circular motions with your fingers.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
Washcloth Washers: A washcloth can help remove dead cells and invigorate your skin. A gentle massage with a soft washcloth can help keep facial skin smooth and clean.
If you are using a washcloth:
- Rub the bar on a soft, clean, wet cloth to create a creamy lather.
- Apply to your face by a gentle massage using circular motions.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Exfoliating or scrubbing too hard may cause the skin to become red and irritated.
- Use a clean washcloth, especially if you are prone to acne. Washcloths can re-deposit dirt and grime right back onto your skin.
- Washcloths can have soft or rough fibers. You want to use soft, NOT rough fibers on your face.
Never share washcloths or other accessories and replace or clean them often.
A Few Other Pointers:
- Use warm, not hot, water to wash your face.
- Use cool water as a final rinse to close your pores.
- Avoid products made with synthetic ingredients that can irritate facial skin.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol which can cause skin to become tight and dry.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after washing your face while skin is still damp.
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family-owned and operated company that began as a hobby born out of a concern about the synthetic ingredients in skincare products and the adverse effects of these ingredients on our skin, our children and our environment.
As a result, we are dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products made with awesome ingredients.
A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it.
Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded.
Every ingredient has a purpose and we will always use the best quality ingredients to make the best safe and effective skincare products available.
All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
Nothing is outsourced.
We oversee the entire process for every product to ensure maximum freshness, consistency, and perfection.
We do it all ourselves--from start to finish--from our family to yours!
Our mission is a simple one . . .To Harness the Power and Simplicity of Nature® to provide fresh, wholesome, natural products that will nourish the skin and be kind to the planet.