This organic Summer Rain™ coconut stick deodorant readily absorbs into your skin to help you stay fresh naturally with a fresh relaxing scent with lavender and warm floral notes.
- Moisturizing virgin coconut oil naturally and effectively help neutralize underarm odour
- Silky organic corn starch soothes skin and absorbs perspiration
- Baking soda makes underarms less friendly to odour causing bacteria
- Essential oil blend has antibacterial properties to help prevent odour
- Use daily in place of your old deodorant
- Use on clean and dry underarms
- Push up on the tube base to expose a small amount of deodorant
- Baking soda can be a bit abrasive, so to prevent irritation do not rub the deodorant stick onto your skin
- Hold the stick on your armpit for a few seconds before applying to allow the natural warmth of your body to soften the natural deodorant for a smoother application
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Corn starch, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Baking Soda, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
I had been looking to make the switch from regular aerosol deodorants to something more safer. I then came across Biocasa deo and it’s my new favourite . Not only does it do the job well and is safe for your health it’s also safe for the envn and the packaging is biodegradable too .