This organic Woodland Breeze™ natural stick deodorant readily absorbs into your skin to help you stay fresh naturally with a warm, refreshing scent loved by men and women too!
- Moisturizing virgin coconut oil naturally and effectively help neutralize underarm odour
- Silky organic corn starch soothes skin and absorbs perspiration
- Baking soda makes underarms less friendly to odour causing bacteria
- Essential oil blend has a warm scent with earthy and light citrus notes and antibacterial properties to help prevent odour
- Use daily in place of your old deodorant
- Use on clean and dry underarms
- Push up on the tube base to expose a small amount of deodorant
- Baking soda can be a bit abrasive, so to prevent irritation do not rub the deodorant stick onto your skin
- Hold the stick on your armpit for a few seconds before applying to allow the natural warmth of your body to soften the natural deodorant for a smoother application
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Corn starch, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Baking Soda, Organic Bergamot Essential Oil, Organic Cypress Essential Oil, Organic Juniper Berry Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
I’m enjoying this different style of deodorant. The scent reminds me of a peat hut in the Scottish Highlands, or perhaps a lumberjack who has just chopped up a (sustainably managed) pine tree by hand.
I look forward to trying some of the other scents in the range.