Breastfeeding isn't only about feeding. It is a time for special bonding between mom and baby as the baby feels nurtured by the warmth of a mother's body and the sound of her voice.
The skin of this area is very sensitive and the early days of breastfeeding can sometimes mean sore, chapped or cracked skin. This safe, soothing organic breastfeeding balm may help prevent this from interfering with that special snuggling time.
- Forms a protective moisturizing barrier to prevent excessive dryness and help ease and naturally heal
- Natural infused oil helps soothe and heal
- Olive oil and cocoa butter deeply hydrate skin and keep it soft
- Ingredients are safe for babies, so no need to wash it off before nursing!
- Great for jogger’s too!
Many women ask if they need to do something to prepare for breastfeeding. As you go through pregnancy, natural hormonal changes are already preparing you for feeding. You may notice that the area becomes darker and the texture changes. Although you need no preparation, some women find it helpful to gently massage a light layer of balm a few weeks before their due date.
Once breastfeeding begins:
- Continue to use the balm while breastfeeding
- Apply as needed and after each feeding
- Be sure the skin is dry before application
- All ingredients are safe for ingestion, so no need to wash off before nursing
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Calendula, Organic Plantain, Organic Mullein, Organic Elder Flowers, Organic Marsh Mallow Root, Organic Saint John's Wort, Organic Beeswax
I purchased for my daughter who has just had a baby. She loves it. Said it is fantastic. I have to order her more.