An organic balm with arnica, healing St. John’s wort and warming cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, a natural way to blocks pain signals from the nerves to the central nervous system.
This Balm is great for muscle aches and pains, arthritis, bruises, and even mild nerve pains.
Soothing oils soften skin while the synergistic blend of herbs and essential oils gently warms and promotes blood circulation, to help relieve muscle tension and stiff joints.
- Helps temporarily relieve pain from sore muscles, stiff joints, arthritis, muscle spasm, period cramps, and nerve pain
- Provides a warm feeling to the skin and underlying tissue layers
- Promotes blood circulation
- Use before exercising to warm and loosen muscles and joints
is a well-known herb that soothes sore muscles, sprains, and bruises by improving the local blood supply and to speed up the healing process
Topical St John's wort
helps relieve muscle pain and mild to moderate nerve pain
When applied topically, the warming abilities of ginger help to improve circulation and relieve tension in tired muscles
Spearmint essential oil
contains menthol, a common compound that helps reduce pain, relax the muscles and increase circulation to the affected area
Eucalyptus essential oil
helps to reduce inflammation and ease joint and muscle pain
- Capsaicin provides only temporary relief, so it must be applied a few times a day.
- Use to soothe the everyday aches and pains
- Apply directly onto the skin focusing on sore joints and muscles
- Apply enough to cover the painful area, and rub it into your skin until it disappears
- Wash your hands immediately to avoid accidentally getting it into your eyes, nose, or mouth
- To help with arthritic hands, apply before bed and cover with a pair of thin pair of cotton gloves
- Balm contains Cayenne, do NOT use on broken or irritated skin--it will sting.
- After applying, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, mucous membranes, and other sensitive areas.
- This balm is not intended to be used on young children.
- Capsaicin can make your skin more sensitive to the sun and heat--Do not use a heating pad on the area you are treating.
- It may take a week or so before you feel the full effect.
- While a product with capsaicin may help relieve some painful conditions, it is not a cure and it may work for some people and not others.
- Use consistently for the most noticeable results.
Although this balm is safe for most folks with sensitive skin, to be safe always do a patch test to see how your skin reacts.
For the patch test--Capsaicin increases blood flow to the local area and may cause redness, so a slight reddening of the skin is okay as long as it is not accompanied by a rash-like irritation.
The balm should feel pleasant and gently warming--it should NOT burn
If it feels like a burn--do not use the balm
Stop using the balm if the skin becomes irritated, red, swollen, or itchy. Also, be aware that these side effects can be aggravated by hot, humid weather, or sweating.
Always consult your medical professional if you have any questions, concerns or if your condition worsens.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Arnica, Organic Devil's Claw, Organic Cayenne, Organic Saint John's Wort, Organic Chamomile, Organic Beeswax, Organic Juniper Berry Essential Oil, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Ginger Essential Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil