This baking paper, available in a pack of 20 sheets, is designed to make cooking with air fryers more convenient and efficient, providing a non-stick surface for food preparation.
Thanks to the small holes on their surface, these sheets of parchment paper for air fryers allow a uniform distribution of heat, ensuring perfect and fast cooking of food.
Rotochef Natural Baking Paper is made with raw materials, is entirely natural, biodegradable and 100% home compostable.
- Made in Finland!
- Unbleached chlorine Free natural baking paper
- Baking Paper is PEFC ™ "Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes" and FSC® "Forest Stewardship Council" Certified to comply with the highest environmental and social standards.
- Greaseproof, for a natural healthy cooking with no additional oils or butters.
- Safe up to 220 degrees.
- Biodegradable and 100% HOME compostable
- Contains a thin layer of food grade silicone coating to ensure your food won't stick without using extra oil/butter for a healthier cooking.
- Sheet size: 21cm x 21cm
- Do not use over 220 degrees.
- Avoid direct contact with open flames or electrical heating elements
- Do not use in the air fryer with no food.
Rotofresh was born in Italy in 1976 in the freezer and oven sector with products that are resistant to cold and high temperatures. The constant focus on innovation by the company founder, in the first decades, is currently been followed by his three daughters.
A stronger environmental consciousness has pushed further research and development of new sustainable products. The result of this has been the creation of the "NATURAL LINE", which includes a series of sustainable and innovative products, all certified for composting according to UNI EN 13432.
- The rolls of "Pellicola Natural", a film obtained from Mater-Bi*, from the processing of oils plants and renewable sources, which allows the consumer a safe contact with any food.
- The rolls of "Carta Forno Natural", made of extra-resistant "non-bleached" natural fiber, with a characteristic brownish color, free from the bleaching processes used to obtain the common white parchment paper.
- The bags of “Bio Sacchi”, a compostable kitchen bin liner made with Mater-Bi*
* MATER-BI is obtained by using starches, cellulose, vegetable oils and their combinations
All the paper used is certified PEFC ™ "Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes" and FSC® "Forest Stewardship Council", in order to guarantee the consumer a product whose raw material comes from sources managed in a sustainable way, and controlled throughout the entire production chain.