Olsen+Olsen dryer balls help improve airflow which decreases drying time.
Toss them in your dryer and reduce your energy use by at least 25%.
The perfect all-natural way to eliminate static, decrease wrinkling and soften your clothes, all while saving time and money.
- 7cm diameter, weighs 4 grams
- 100% wool
- Reduces drying time, decreases wrinkling and static, hypoallergenic, 100% biodegradable
- Handmade in Canada
- Ideal replacement for traditional commercial dryer sheets.
- Natural, hypoallergenic, chemical free and biodegradable.
- Safe for sensitive skin as well as reusable diapers.
- Complimentary reusable organic cotton bag for your bulk purchases, lunch on-the-go, or anything at all!
A true zero-waste lifestyle is not for everyone, but with our products, living in a more eco-responsible way by taking small daily actions becomes much easier.
Made in Québec
Encouraging the Quebec economy is a source of pride for us. Whether in the choice of our raw materials or in that of our workforce, we are proud to promote local products and talents.
All of our products are made from 100% compostable materials, recycled and recyclable papers, as well as vegetable inks and natural dyes. Our packaging and shipping are always 100% plastic-free.
Made with care
Olsen+Olsen products are designed by local people who work with their heart and always with care, to offer ecological and efficient alternatives. We like to believe that our values are reflected in our products.
Bought 6, sprayed the ones I am using with essential oils, towels were fluffy and not tangled….bonus!!! Lovely product
Living in the tropics I cannot give up my clothes dryer, so I will try anything that may reduce drying time.
I’m still learning to use my heat pump dryer and tend to set a too short timing limit so I cannot truly gauge the effectiveness of the dryer balls. Love the concept , will continue to use them.