- Helps balance and regulate sebum production
- Moisturizes the scalp deep down to its pores
- Helps strengthen the hair follicle and shaft
- Helps clear clogged pores to help reduce hair loss
- Promotes a healthy shine
- Helps improve microcirculation which encourages the development of new hair cells
- Great for an anti-hair loss massage
- Adds slippage for detangling hair
For a conditioning treatment: Warm a 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil. Gently massage your scalp. The actual massaging action is more important than the quantity of oil. Then work the oil through your hair to the ends. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. Wash and style as usual.
For an intensive deep conditioning treatment: Wrap oiled hair in a warm towel for 30 minutes or longer or even overnight. Wash and style as usual.
For a lightweight leave in-conditioner: After shampooing for a healthy shine and to calm flyaways, place a few drops in the palm of your hand, rub palms together and smooth over the length of your hair (wet or dry) evenly. Then comb your hair thoroughly to get the oil evenly distributed.
Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil
We use unrefined oils that have not been bleached or deodorized. These oils retain their natural scent, color, and nutritional benefits.