- The avocado, a treasury of vitamins, minerals and natural oils, is used in spas for moisturizing facial masks
- Bentonite clay provides razor glide for a clean, close, soothing shave
- A refreshing citrus essential oil blend helps balance natural skin oils
- Lavender tones the skin and eases inflammation
- Available in round bar which is 2 3/8 inch diameter--great for shaving mugs
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Coconut Milk, Bentonite Clay, Organic Soapnuts (Aritha), Organic Cornstarch, Lemon Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
Made with Organic Coconut Milk, Cocoa Butter, and Avocado Oil
Certified Organic By OEFFA
A USDA Accredited Organic Certifying Agent
Directions for a traditional wet-shave:
- Shave during or after a hot shower
- Give your shaving brush a good soaking with hot water
- Shake the brush a bit--you want it wet, not waterlogged
- Take the brush and swirl it over the surface of the soap to generate a rich lather--it will be bubbly at first but as you swirl the lather will become thicker
- Apply the rich lather with the brush until it covers all the areas you want to shave.
- Shave with the grain of your beard
- For a very close shave, you can re-lather and shave very gently across the grain
- Rinse with cold water
- Apply an After-Shave Balm or a Beard Oil or even a Facial Oil to moisturize your skin
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family-owned and operated company that began as a hobby born out of a concern about the synthetic ingredients in skincare products and the adverse effects of these ingredients on our skin, our children and our environment.
As a result, we are dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products made with awesome ingredients.
A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it.
Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded.
Every ingredient has a purpose and we will always use the best quality ingredients to make the best safe and effective skincare products available.
All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
Nothing is outsourced.
We oversee the entire process for every product to ensure maximum freshness, consistency, and perfection.
We do it all ourselves--from start to finish--from our family to yours!
Our mission is a simple one . . .To Harness the Power and Simplicity of Nature® to provide fresh, wholesome, natural products that will nourish the skin and be kind to the planet.