For the past 40 years, Rotofresh has been a trusted partner in the kitchen of millions of customers around the world.
The Italian brand has now launched this innovative natural unbleached Baking Paper to satisfy all your baking needs without damaging the environment.
It is ideal for cooking, reheating and defrosting pies, pizzas, croissants, vegetables and roasting.
Rotochef Natural Baking Paper is made with raw materials, is entirely natural, biodegradable and 100% home compostable.
- Made in Finland!
- Unbleached chlorine Free natural baking paper
- Baking Paper is PEFC ™ "Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes" and FSC® "Forest Stewardship Council" Certified to comply with the highest environmental and social standards.
- Recycled cardboard box is also certified PEFC ™ and FSC® certified, 100% plastic free.
- Greaseproof, for a natural healthy cooking with no additional oils or butters.
- Oven safe up to 220 degrees.
- Freezer and Microwave safe, can be used to preserve cheese, butter and cured meats.
- Biodegradable and 100% HOME compostable
- Contains a thin layer of food grade silicone coating to ensure your food won't stick without using extra oil/butter for a healthier cooking.
This baking paper is available in two sizes:
I started using this a few years ago and haven't looked back since. It's everything you need in a baking paper, and best of all - it's compostable! My conscience is clean...when it comes to baking, at least.
Compostable baking paper gives me more urge to bake but not worry about the paper landing into general waste which may or many not get recycled.
I am so happy with my products and the delivery was quick and on time. Thankyou very much. Will definitely recommend and will be ordering again :-)