- Great for campfires, camping, picnics or simply enjoying a night in your yard
- Butters and oils melt at a skin-safe warm temperature which allows it to be used as a topical insect repellent
- Made with a skin-safe dose of essential oils
- A safe natural substitute for chemical laden bug repellents
- Synergistic blend of essential oils repels insects naturally!
Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Soy Wax, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Basil Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
Made with Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Lemon Eucalyptus
Certified Organic By OEFFA
A USDA Accredited Organic Certifying Agent
Light candle. The scent helps repel insects*. To use on skin, wait 30 minutes for pool of warm oil to form. Dab warm oil on skin where bugs bite. The candle melts at just above body temperature and the oils will feel warm, but not hot. Any left over candle will solidify to use another day. Trim wick to ¼ inch.
Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee
*The scent from the essential oil blend will help repel insects, but since the candle is made with a skin-safe concentration of oils, it is not as strong a your typical bug candle
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider
- Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to children's hands
- Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water.
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family-owned and operated company that began as a hobby born out of a concern about the synthetic ingredients in skincare products and the adverse effects of these ingredients on our skin, our children and our environment.
As a result, we are dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products made with awesome ingredients.
A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it.
Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded.
Every ingredient has a purpose and we will always use the best quality ingredients to make the best safe and effective skincare products available.
All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
Nothing is outsourced.
We oversee the entire process for every product to ensure maximum freshness, consistency, and perfection.
We do it all ourselves--from start to finish--from our family to yours!
Our mission is a simple one . . .To Harness the Power and Simplicity of Nature® to provide fresh, wholesome, natural products that will nourish the skin and be kind to the planet.