- Great for campfires, camping, picnics or simply enjoying a night in your yard
- Butters and oils melt at a skin-safe warm temperature which allows it to be used as a topical insect repellent
- Made with a skin-safe dose of essential oils
- A safe natural substitute for chemical laden bug repellents
- Synergistic blend of essential oils repels insects naturally!
Directions: Light candle. The scent helps repel insects*. To use on skin, wait 30 minutes for pool of warm oil to form. Dab warm oil on skin where bugs bite. The candle melts at just above body temperature and the oils will feel warm, but not hot. Any left over candle will solidify to use another day. Trim wick to ¼ inch.
Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee
*The scent from the essential oil blend will help repel insects, but since the candle is made with a skin-safe concentration of oils, it is not as strong a your typical bug candle
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider
- Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to children's hands
- Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water.
Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Soy Wax, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Basil Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
Made with Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Lemon Eucalyptus
Certified Organic By OEFFA
A USDA Accredited Organic Certifying Agent