Reusable Razor with a beautifully shaped olive wood handle.
Olive wood, with its interesting grain patterns, is hard, dense and resists odours and stains better than other types of wood, in addition, olive wood is very durable.
This reusable razor is designed to last you many years, you will only need to replace the blades.
- Material: Polished Chrome & Olive wood
- The razor comes with one complimentary blade in the box
It will give you that perfectly smooth and close shave you have always wanted while also preventing ingrown hairs and irritated skin. The razor is suitable for both men and women and easy to use all over your body - head to toe!
Switching to a safety razor, saves money and so much unnecessary plastic waste and gives the smoothest shave whilst being sustainable!
The quality of the shave you get with a safety razor is incredible and once you get used to it you will wonder why you didn't switch before!
How to change the blade:
Included with this razor is one blade but you can buy replacement packs of blades.
- Unscrew handle
- Remove the top part of the razor
- Slot in the new blade
- Screw back together
- Make sure the grooved part of the top of the razor is facing up!
How to use the razor:
- Don't apply force when shaving - These are heavier than a normal razor so you really just need the lightest touch
- Angle correctly - This will take some getting used to but use trial & error to make sure the hair is being cut, when you get it right you'll have the smoothest shave ever!
- Use a good shaving soap - This will stop any shaving rash as you need to give a good barrier for the blade to glide!
With your choice you are taking a stand against the devastating effects of a throw away culture.
I started the Goldrick company with the ambition of creating natural living environments, making a life alongside nature to support our wonderful planet.
Our planet needs our help - we have to use less and move away from single-use plastic and celebrate natural alternatives. It is estimated that we are producing over 300 million tons of plastic every year, 50% of which will only be used once. More than 8 million tons of plastic is dumped into our oceans every year.
By choosing natural and reusable products we are reducing landfill waste and we are making a difference to our planet.
I believe that conscious living leads to a more authentic, beautiful and rewarding life. I hope that my brand inspires people to see the beauty and purpose in nature and the everyday living.