Loaded with over 35% unrefined shea butter, enriched with mango butter, rose petal oil, rose hips, rose petals, rose water, French pink clay and organic coconut milk, Shea Rose Clay is an outstanding facial and body bar.
Soothing geranium essential oil creates a balance between oily and dry skin. Palmarosa and Ylang Ylang, gentle oils used in skin care products for acne, dry, sensitive or inflamed skin, and dermatitis, are believed to help dull, mature skin.
- Coconut milk, shea, and mango butters soothe, nourish and moisturize dry skin
- Rosehips, rich in Vitamin C, nourish dry skin, help reduce signs of premature aging and fade blemishes
- French pink kaolin clay gently cleans, exfoliates and eliminates clogged pores, while improving circulation
- The essential oil blend provides a lovely light floral scent as well as skin nourishing properties
All Ingredients:Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Water, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Coconut Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Kaolin Clay, French Pink, Organic Rose Petals, Geranium Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
Made with Certified Organic Mango Butter, Shea Butter and Rosehips
Certified Organic By OEFFA
A USDA Accredited Organic Certifying Agent
What Should I Use With My Soap to Clean My Face?
We believe in simple, effective cleansing for your complexion and that is accomplished with natural soap and water. The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away. The method you use to cleanse your skin, especially your face, is really personal preference. We thought we would share just a few examples.
Hand Lathering is usually the suggested method for cleansing delicate facial skin.
- Use lukewarm water to create a creamy lather in your clean hands.
- Gently massage the lather over your face using circular motions with your fingers.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
Washcloth Washers: A washcloth can help remove dead cells and invigorate your skin. A gentle massage with a soft washcloth can help keep facial skin smooth and clean.
If you are using a washcloth:
- Rub the bar on a soft, clean, wet cloth to create a creamy lather.
- Apply to your face by a gentle massage using circular motions.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Exfoliating or scrubbing too hard may cause the skin to become red and irritated.
- Use a clean washcloth, especially if you are prone to acne. Washcloths can re-deposit dirt and grime right back onto your skin.
- Washcloths can have soft or rough fibers. You want to use soft, NOT rough fibers on your face.
Never share washcloths or other accessories and replace or clean them often.
A Few Other Pointers:
- Use warm, not hot, water to wash your face.
- Use cool water as a final rinse to close your pores.
- Avoid products made with synthetic ingredients that can irritate facial skin.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol which can cause skin to become tight and dry.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after washing your face while skin is still damp.
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family-owned and operated company that began as a hobby born out of a concern about the synthetic ingredients in skincare products and the adverse effects of these ingredients on our skin, our children and our environment.
As a result, we are dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products made with awesome ingredients.
A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it.
Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded.
Every ingredient has a purpose and we will always use the best quality ingredients to make the best safe and effective skincare products available.
All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
Nothing is outsourced.
We oversee the entire process for every product to ensure maximum freshness, consistency, and perfection.
We do it all ourselves--from start to finish--from our family to yours!
Our mission is a simple one . . .To Harness the Power and Simplicity of Nature® to provide fresh, wholesome, natural products that will nourish the skin and be kind to the planet.