A peaceful, calming blend of organic botanicals that promotes physical and mental relaxation to relieve stress before bed or anytime.
Rose petals, valerian root, mugwort, and lavender help relax the mind, relieve sleeplessness and soothe headaches and stress
Chamomile, lemon balm, passion flower and hops calm nerves
1 bag contains about 1 1/2 cups of tea, enough for 3 - 6 soothing baths.
Reusable cotton muslin bag included!
- All Natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
- Can be used as a Bath Tea or for more intense inhalation as a Facial Steam!
- 1 bag contains about 1 3/4 cups of tea, enough 6 facial steams or 3 baths
Directions for Bath Tea:
- Fill muslin bag with 1/2 cup of herbs
- Hang from the faucet and allow hot water to run through the bag
- Or place bag in bath under very warm running water
- Squeeze bag to release the natural essence
- Relax and soak for 15 – 20 minutes
- Read our FAQ to the right on "Why Use A Bath Tea"
Directions for Facial Steam:
- Place ¼ cup of herbs into muslin bag
- Place bag in a pot or heatproof bowl about 3-quart size
- Pour 2 quarts of boiling water over herbs
- Cover and steep 10 minutes
- Wait a few minutes to allow the water to cool slightly--be sure steam is not too hot
- Place bowl on a heatproof surface where you can comfortably sit
- Holding your head 12 inches from bowl, drape a large towel over head and bowl to capture steaming herbal water
- Allow the steam to bathe your skin a minute or two and then raise your head a bit and take a few breaths of fresh air
- Repeat the process for a maximum of 5 to 10 minutes
- If at any time it gets too hot under the towel--lift a corner to let in a little cool air
- As the herbs steep, the rising steam will open your pores and carry the aromatic herbal oils your skin
- Splash face with cool water, to close your pores, and pat dry
Organic Lavender, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Passion Flower, Organic Chamomile, Organic Mugwort, Organic Hops, Organic Valerian Root