A combination of two of our favourite desserts: cookies and vanilla cake! Simple but surprisingly good, it's an explosion of flavours that will conquer everyone's heart.
- 270gr Plain Flour (00)
- 120gr soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag of Vanillin Sugar
- 180ml full cream milk, warm
- 160gr caster sugar
- 1 bag of yeast for cakes (Paneangeli Lievito)
- 80gr dark choco chips
- Pinch of salt
- Icing sugar to decorate
- In a mixer, work butter and sugar together until pale yellow and very soft.
- Add eggs, vanillin sugar and pinch of salt and mix well.
- Add flour, yeast and warm milk and mix well.
- Lastly, add the choco chips and mix with a spoon to distribute evenly.
- Cover a baking pan with a sheet of Rotofresh Unbleached Baking Paper and pour the cake mixture.
- Bake at 170 Degrees for 40min.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down and dust it with icing sugar before serving.