Having guests over for dinner and no time to prepare a dessert? These sweet mini cups filled with apples and dried fruit will be ready in no time and are a wonderful way to finish your meal together with some sweet dessert wine.
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 2 Fuji apples
- 100gr almonds, roughly chopped
- 50gr walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs of honey
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- Icing Sugar
- Cut apples into cubes and mix them in a pan with almonds, walnuts, honey, raw sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook them until apples are soft and all flavors are well mixed.
- In the meantime, cut our Rotofresh Unbleached Baking Paper into squares, big enough to cover each of your muffins tray's hole.
- Cut the puff pastry into squares of similar dimensions, shape them in each tray's hole and puncture the bottom of the dough with the prongs of a fork. This will prevent the pastry to rise too much.
- Fill each cup with a spoon of apples and nuts mixture and bake at 200 Degrees until golden.
- Remove from oven, let them cool down and dust them with icing sugar before serving.