Craving for some home-made chips but want to make them healthier without those fancy air fryers?
We got you! Try this easy recipe and you won't be able to stop eating them!
- 750g Desirée potato, peeled
- Your flavouring of choice (we opt for simple salt)
- Olive Oil
- Cut peeled potatoes into strings and submerge them in cold water for 2 hours.
- Line an oven tray with a sheet of our Rotofresh Unbleached Baking Paper.
- Dry potatoes with some paper towels, place them on the tray and drizzle them with olive oil and flavour them with your flavouring of choice.
- Bake the chips at 180 Degrees for approx. 20 minutes, turning them at least twice.