Low calorie, with a refreshing taste and super easy to make?
This lemon cake will quickly become one of your favourites!
• 200 gr plain flour
• 2 eggs
• 120 gr white sugar
• Juice & Peel of 1 lemon
• 80 ml sunflower (or canola) oil
• 1/2 sachet of powder yeast
- In a bowl, beat eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy. Slowly add oil, lemon juice and peel and stir.
- Mix and sift flour and yeast into the bowl and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a rectangular pan, covered with a sheet of our Natural & Compostable Baking Paper.
- Cook for 25min at 180 Degrees.