This recipe uses only two ingredients and it's so easy that will quickly become one of your (and their) favourite for your kid's lunch box. Bonus: no cooking is required!
- 100 g dark chocolate (or choco chips)
- 25 g of puffed rice or millet
- Cover a plumcake cake pan with Rotochef baking paper
- Melt your chocolate (microwave is ok, just do it 30sec at a time)
- When your chocolate is melted, add the puffed rice or millet and mix well
- Pour the mixture in your pan, level it well and put in the fridge for at leas 4 hours.
- Cut the chocolate mixture on a chopping boards to get individual size bars.
Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Recipe and photo by @annafrullone.