A super fresh vegan cake that’ll bring instant refreshment to your table.
With no eggs, butter or milk we dare say it will be the healthiest cake for your next party!
- 180gr wholemeal flour
- 35gr canola oil
- 70gr raw sugar
- 8gr Dry yeast
- 150gr water or soy milk
- 40gr lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- Vanillin and powder sugar
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
- Place all wet ingredients in a bowl water/soy milk, oil and lemon juice) and mix well.
- Add flour, yeast, sugar, lemon zest and a pink of vanillin and mix well until smooth and creamy
- Cut a piece of Rotofresh Unbleached Baking Paper big enough to line your cake pan, place it under tap water and delicately squeeze excess water out.
- Line your cake pan with the baking paper and pour your cake batter in.
- Bake for 25min.
- Let it cool down and dust it with powder sugar.