Chocolate is always a good idea!Avoid extra caloric store-bought muffins and make your own with this easy recipe.
For 12 muffins
- 220gr self-rising flour
- 40gr cocoa powder
- 100gr raw sugar
- 100gr choco chips
- 1 large egg + 1 yolk
- 300gr milk
- 70gr melted butter
- Preheat oven at 210°, conventional mode.
- Cut Rotofresh Unbleached Baking Paper into small squares and fill each holes of a muffins tray. You won’t have to use any oil and they’ll make a cute
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients: flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl mix all wet ingredients: egg + yolk (beaten), milk and the melted butter.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, making sure the batter is not over-mixed to keep the muffins soft.
- Lastly, add half of the choco chips and pour mixture into the muffin tray, filling each one up by 2/3 to leave space for the muffins to rise.
- Sprinkle remaining choco chips on top and bake for 13/15min.
- Let it cool down before serving.
Thanks to @cinnamonlady.it for the recipe.