Here is a delicious snack for you here and you’ll need only three ingredients!!
Find out how to make this crispy golden appetizer for your next Party or...just because you deserve a treat!
- 200gr steamed spinach
- 1 mozzarella cheese (200gr)
- 1 puff pastry roll
- Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat oven at 200°, conventional mode.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and add a crushed garlic glove. When the oil has warmed up, add spinach and cook until tender, with the lid on and stirring a couple of times.
- Remove spinach from the pan, let them cool down and squeeze them to remove as much water as possible.
- Season with a bit of salt and olive oil.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into small cubes.
- Open up the puff pastry roll and spread your cheese and spinach evenly.
- Roll the pastry up on its longest side and close the ends tightly.
- Cut your spinach and cheese roll into 1cm slices.
- Place your slices on a sheet of Rotofresh Unbleached Baking Paper
- Drizzle some olive oil and bake for 15min or until golden.