Bring Mediterranean flavours to your table with this great recipe for when you don't know what to make for dinner... It also makes a yummy option for the kids' lunchbox the day after!
- 3 eggs
- 300 gr plain flour
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 100 gr firm ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 15gr dry yeast
- 1 boiled potato
- 100gr boiled rocket
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Cut your potato in small cubes, your rocket leaves in half and 6 cherry tomatoes in quarters.
- Mix flour, yeast, salt, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- In a different bowl beat the three eggs with milk and oil.
- Pour wet ingredients in the first bowl, add ricotta cheese (make sure to remove all the extra water from it), the potato, rocket and tomato's quarters.
- Cover a cake pan with our Rotofresh Unbleached Baking Paper and pour the mix in.
- Place the last four cherry tomatoes on top of your cake.
- Bake it for 40min, cake can be served warm but it's delicious also served cold the day after. Store leftovers in your fridge for up to 4 days.
Thanks to @mariagraziacericola for this recipe!