The perfect cookies to pair with a cup of tea or hot cocoa, their cinnamon aroma will fill your entire house.
Super simple recipe that even your kids will love.
- 250 gr plain flour
- 100 gr brown sugar
- 60 gr raw sugar
- 1 tsp grounded cinnamon
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp powder yeast
- 1 orange zest
- 125 gr butter
- 1 medium egg
- Preheat your oven at 170 degrees
- Mix in a big bowl flour, raw sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, orange zest and powder yeast.
- Melt butter.
- Make a hole in the middle of your mixture and add the egg and melted butter.
- Mix everything together until forming a smooth and even dough.
- Wrap your dough with the Rotofresh Natural Cling Wrap and leave to rest in your fridge for 30 minutes.
- Dust with some flour your kitchen counter and roll your dough until reaching a 3mm thickness.
- Cut cookies with your favourite cookie cutter and place them on the oven tray, previously covered with a piece of Rotofresh Natural Baking Paper.
- Cook your cookies in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down a bit before serving.